Good for your health and your pocket!
Your Vitamix® machine helps you save food and money
- No need to buy expensive supplements as you'll get all the necessary nutrients from whole food juices made in your Vitamix® machine.
- You'll be healthier so less likely to have to shell out for prescriptions and other healthcare products.
- It's the only kitchen appliance you need, so don't waste money on individual mixers, blenders and juicers – simply pay once for your Vitamix® machine.
An end to expensive supplements
The meals we eat are meant to provide us with all the nutrients that our bodies need to function and stay healthy. However, much of what we discard from fresh fruit and vegetables contains the highest concentration of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. That's why we end up taking expensive supplements to compensate for the important nutrients that we throw away.
Don't waste up to 70% of your food
Unlike a juicer - which can get rid of as much as 70% of the nutritional benefit (and money spent) - there is almost no waste from a Vitamix® machine. For example, an apple's seeds and skin provide a high percentage of the fruit's nutritional benefit. The Vitamix® machine is the only kitchen appliance that breaks down the cell walls to provide the full benefit of nutrients in a whole food juice.
5 easy ways to save food and £
- Make 'must go' soup – a great way to use up everything that 'must go' in your fridge. Throw cooked chicken, ripe produce or even last night's leftovers in your Vitamix® machine.
- Buy over ripe fruit and vegetables at a bargain price – they're perfect for delicious, nutrient-rich whole food juice.
- Puree fruit and veg for the best baby food – no additives or preservatives and much cheaper than shop-bought alternatives.
- Impress your guests with restaurant-quality cappuccino, frozen coffee or smoothies at a fraction of the cost.
- Create gorgeous ice cream sundaes with Vitamix® Ice Cream and Fresh Fruit Syrups – all low cost and low fat.
Compare Vitamix Costs For Your Favourites: