- 0.9-litre rated blending capacity
- Great for single servings
- Blades designed to pulverize whole foods for smoothies, hot soups, and frozen desserts
- Includes a vented lid and Mini-Tamper designed to help process food without touching the blades
The Mini-Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 0.9-litre Container with a special collar designed to prevent it from hitting the blades during processing.
Vitamix 0.9-litre Container:
- Dimensions: 24.9 cm high
- Material: BPA-free Eastman Tritan Copolyester
- Care: Fill container half way with warm water and add one to two drops of washing up liquid. Place container on blender motor base. Gradually increase to machine’s highest speed and run for 30 to 60 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and allow to air-dry. Not dishwasher-safe.
- Capacity: 0.9-litre true blending capacity
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 7.6 cm diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time
- Two-part vented lid with removable plug for safely adding ingredients whilst machine is running
- Includes measurement increments on side of container
- Dimensions: 24.8 cm long
- Material: BPA-free plastic
- Care: Dishwasher-safe
- Includes collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
Dessert Recipe: Cinnamon Glaze
- 40g (1/4 cups) tofu
- 30g (2 Tablespoons) vegan butter spread
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla essence
- 45ml (3 Tablespoons) soya milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 240g (2 ½ cups) icing sugar
- Place tofu, butter spread, vanilla essence, soya milk and cinnamon into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds.
- Stop machine and remove the lid. Add icing sugar and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth, using the tamper as necessary.
The Vitamix Advantage:
Vita-Mix Corporation (“Vitamix”) warrants that a container (the “Container”), lid, blade assembly and/or retainer nut the (“Container Component”) that is purchased separately from a blender motor-base will be free from defects in material or workmanship and will withstand wear and tear from ordinary household use for 3 years from the date of purchase. Vitamix will, within 30 days of receipt of the returned product, repair the failed Container or Container Component free of charge. If, in Vitamix’s sole discretion, the failed Container or Container Component cannot be repaired, Vitamix will elect to either (A) replace the Container or Container Component free of charge or (B) refund the full purchase price to the owner, unless Vitamix receives prior written notice of the owner’s preference. Learn More
Terms and Conditions of Sale