- Perfect for processing smoothies, hot soups, and frozen desserts
- Includes a vented lid and Mini-Tamper designed to help process food without touching the blades
- Fits nicely under most kitchen cabinets while on the machine
The Mini-Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 2.0-litre container with a special collar designed to prevent it from hitting the blades during processing.
Beverage Recipe: Sangrita
- 240 ml (1 cup) fresh orange juice
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) orange zest
- 30 ml (1 oz.) fresh lime juice
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) grenadine
- 5 g (½ teaspoon) caster sugar
- 2 ml (¼ teaspoon) Mexican hot sauce
- 36 g (¼ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed. Secure lid.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then High. Blend for 15 seconds.
Garnish Suggestions – Skewered fresh fruit and a slice of chili pepper. -A possible alternative to Bloody Mary’s, serve as is or add vodka!
The Vitamix Advantage:
Vita-Mix Corporation (“Vitamix”) warrants that a container (the “Container”), lid, blade assembly and/or retainer nut the (“Container Component”) that is purchased separately from a blender motor-base will be free from defects in material or workmanship and will withstand wear and tear from ordinary household use for 3 years from the date of purchase. Vitamix will, within 30 days of receipt of the returned product, repair the failed Container or Container Component free of charge. If, in Vitamix’s sole discretion, the failed Container or Container Component cannot be repaired, Vitamix will elect to either (A) replace the Container or Container Component free of charge or (B) refund the full purchase price to the owner, unless Vitamix receives prior written notice of the owner’s preference. Learn More
Terms and Conditions of Sale