Your machine is designed and built for outstanding performance and unsurpassed durability. When purchasing a Vitamix, you'll enjoy:
- Commercial-grade, powerful, 2-peak horsepower motor that propels blades up to 240 mph to blend the toughest ingredients
- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn and more, with a single machine
- Quick and easy self-cleaning with a drop of dish soap and warm water; just run on High for 30 seconds
- Industry-leading, 7-year full warranty
- Ongoing recipe ideas and community support
The Create cookbook is a full-color, hard-bound, 3-ring style book with easel-back convenience, exquisite recipes from gourmet chefs, and a getting started guide.
Let's Get Started is a DVD cooking class hosted by executive chef Steve Schimoler.
The Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 2.0-litre container with a special collar designed to prevent it from hitting the blades.
Sauce Recipe: Fresh Ginger Peanut Teriyaki Marinade
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) soy sauce
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 medium orange, peeled, halved
- 1/2 lime, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon clear honey or agave nectar
- 40 g (1/4 cup) fresh pineapple, core included, or canned pineapple
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Paste (see Dressings & Marinades)
- 55 g (1/4 cup) soft brown sugar
- 145 g (1 cup) peanuts or 130 g (1/2 cup) peanut butter
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Smoothies programme.
- Press Start.
- Allow machine to complete programmed cycle, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
Note: Great for chicken, prawn or pork satays. When using fresh root ginger or fresh garlic cloves in marinades, there is no need to peel.
The Vitamix Advantage:
Vitamix warrants to the owner that if this Machine (a “Machine” consists of a motor blender base and any containers purchased together) fails within 7 years from the date of purchase due to a defect in material or workmanship or as a result of normal wear and tear from ordinary household use, Vitamix will, within 30 days of receipt of the returned product, repair the failed Machine or component part of the Machine free of charge.
If, in Vitamix’s sole discretion, the failed Machine or component part of the Machine cannot be repaired, Vitamix will elect to either (A) replace the Machine free of charge or (B) refund the full purchase price to the owner, unless Vitamix receives prior written notice of the owner’s preference. Learn More.
30 Day In-Home Trial:
We are so certain that you will see the value and benefits of using your Vitamix each day that we are happy to offer a risk-free 30 day in-home trial. If you are not completely satisfied and don’t find Vitamix to meet your expectations, just simply return it within 30 days for a full refund―we will even pay for return shipping. Vitamix stands behind its products and our commitment to your satisfaction is our top priority.
Terms and Conditions of Sale